Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Seattle
Get Found By Your Customers
Generate More Qualified Leads
Get More E-commerce Customers
Grow Your Business
Free SEO Audit
SEO Plans & Pricing
Monthly SEO Services
Most SEO companies don’t show you their pricing until you call them or they make a proposal. We are Clarity Online, everything is clear.
The more you invest, the more work can be done each month. The more work that is done, the faster your results.
Builders Interiors have been discovered by 2x more people after 5 months of SEO services
Aggressive SEOMonthly Optimization
- Includes Complete SEO Analysis & Strategy
- SEO Content Writing or Content Outlines
- Linkbuilding & Profile Building
- Ongoing Google My Business Optimization
- Technical SEO & Schema
- Keyword Tracking
- Competitor Tracking
- Monthly Reporting
- Video Calls and Frequent Collaboration
- Implementation on your WordPress website OR consulting with your developer for other platforms
Google My Business Optimization
The most cost-effective tactic to improve SEO for local businesses. Our complete GMB optimization service will get you found more often in local searches on mobile and desktop.
Google My Business SEOOne-Time Optimization
- For Local Businesses and Service-Area Businesses
- Increase visibility for local and mobile searches
- Get found for more searches in your industry
- Finished in 3-5 business days
- See results within 2 weeks
Do I Need Search Engine Optimization?
The top 5 results get 75% of the clicks
The importance of SEO increases every year. You’re doing your business and your customers a disservice if Search Engine Optimization isn’t part of your marketing strategy.
Get in front of people already looking for you, and maximize the number of qualified visitors to your website.
Search Engines like Google want to put you and your business in front of the right people.
Let the search engines help you grow your business by optimizing your site.
What’s Included in Search Engine Optimization?
How we get search engines to realize that you’re the right answer for searchers:
- Evaluate your competition’s strategy
- Perform keyword research and combine it with your competition analysis to discover opportunities for you
- Evaluate your site’s on-page optimization elements
- Evaluate technical deficiencies of your site (see site speed)
- Local SEO if appropriate
- Create a short term and long term strategy
- Monthly Reports
- Track, tweak and refine to improve your results
Managed Wordpress Hosting
We offer Premium Managed Wordpress Hosting powered by WP Engine. Hosting plans include daily backups, an SSL certificate, firewall, caching, and a CDN.